*** this is a remote role for 2021, after that, if the world goes back to normal we would love to have you once in a while to pop in the office either in Milan or Pietrasanta ***
Hello there, you Digital Marketing rockstar. So here’s the deal..
Between Cappuccinos and Spritz we’d like you to:
- Take the lead in launching stratospherically successful PPC campaigns
- Help shape the growing Booster Box squad as we continue to punch above our weight
- Take part in our playstation tournament
In return we will give you:
- A fast paced, international environment (we’ll fly you out to other countries from time to time)
- The freedom to actually act on your own ideas and prove their value (we are big believers in ownership)
- Fantastic coffee (*the author of this job description has a very high opinion of his coffee making skills)
- Unlimited holidays
- A platform to become the best in the world at what you do. With a bunch of awesome people.
We aren’t looking for a jack of all trades but we’re keen to keep this role flexible. How many of these can you relate to?
- You still call Google Ads “AdWords” 97% of the time
- You have a ton of ideas for new PPC hacks that are bursting to be tested
- You get a kick out of mentoring up and coming PPC rockstars and helping them launch their first campaigns
- Your project management is so agile you basically perform action item acrobatics
- You’re comfortable in a client facing role
- Marketing jargon is your mother tongue (and also you’re fluent in sarcasm)
- Your marketing strategy has a level of precision that is so military Caesar looks like an amateur.
- You’re full of automation awesomeness, using tech to get stuff done faster or even building your own tools.
- If someone says “data” you say “analysis”. You love the chance to dive deeper than the mariana trench and dredge up insights that matter.
If you tick a few of these boxes we’d really really like you to get in touch. And feel free to suggest any other boxes that could help us be better at boosting PPC.
There are just a few things you’ll need:
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speaker, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the PlayStation in the gaming room will be in English... so you get the picture: damn you speak English fine! (see what we did there?).
- Project management skills are important. A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients is essential.
- Ownership. Treat our clients’ businesses as if they were our own.
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time.
- EU Work Permit
- You have 2-4 years+ experience in PPC as a Senior AM / Account Director or Exec / AM
We are looking for the digital leaders of the future - people with the potential to produce truly game-changing work. If you've got that potential, join us and unleash your inner PPC beast.
To make things as smooth as possible please ensure your CV is in English.