Internship Curriculare SEO & Copywriting Specialist
About the job
Hello there, future PPC rockstar.
So here's the deal...
Between Cappuccinos and Spritz we'd like you to:
- Plan, manage and execute wildly successful SEO campaigns which help our clients to improve their organic digital performance
- Lead on strategic keyword research before writing content to help drive our clients performance
- Create and publish SEO optimised content and landing page copy for international brands
- Help us continue to create the best Digital Marketing and SEO team
- Participate in darts tournament (if you like darts otherwise we will find something else)
In return we'll give you:
- Fast paced international environment (this is a nice way to say we will fly you to other countries from time to time)
- An opportunity to join a fast-growth international tech company
- Exciting clients spanning tech, fashion, e-commerce and more!
- Unrivaled training programme
- Free coffees
- Unlimited holidays
- A Playstation in the office
- A Platform to become the best in the world at what you do
We're looking for the best and brightest to join us. Are you a university student looking for your curriculare internship? We have a 6 month opportunity for you that could turn into a "forever" gig if you're looking to learn more about the world of digital marketing, SEO and PPC.
We want motivated, hard-working, proactive individuals with an outstanding academic record and some prior work experience to boot to join us ASAP. To land this gig, you need a few things:
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speakers, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the Playstation in the gaming room will be in English... so you got the picture: damn you speak English fine! (see what we did there?).
- Copy gets you going! You’ll be working with international clients to help optimize their websites and organic search content and copy is the key to doing so!
- Passion for web technology! You will become the master of HTML and CSS once you work for us!
- Numbers. Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed.
- Love of Testing: The point is when it comes to PPC we stopped guessing a long time ago and started testing. We test everything. We need you to be a testing Ninja.
- Project management skills are important. A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients is essential.
- Ownership. Treat our clients’ businesses as if they were our own.
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time.
- EU Work Permit
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics would be awesome
- Experienced in other SEO tools such as Semrush, Screaming Frog, Botify etc..
Beyond that, we are looking for the digital leaders of the future - people with the potential to produce truly game-changing work. If you've got that potential, join us and unleash your inner Digital Marketing beast.
To make things as smooth as possible please:
- CV and cover letter must be sent in English