*** This is a remote role for 2021. Covid-permitting, we'd love to see you (once in a while) in the Milan or Pietrasanta office when things are back to normal ***
Hello there, you Digital Analytics Rockstar
Let’s cut to the chase.
Are you a Junior Digital Analytics Specialist looking for your next step in your career? Itching to get your hands into a team where processes are still malleable and you can really make a difference?
Between Cappuccinos And Spritz We'd Like You To
- Be willing to work with deployment of GA tracking, both in-page and via Google Tag Manager;
- Work closely with developers to provide instructions for the dataLayer;
- Collaborate with the dev team to bring prototypes into production
- Keep up-to-the-minute with industry trends.
- Participate in a darts tournament (if you like darts otherwise we will find something else)
In Return We'll Give You
- A fast paced, international environment (we'll fly you out to other countries from time to time)
- The freedom to actually act on your own ideas and prove their value (we are big believers in ownership)
- Fantastic coffee (*the author of this job description has a very high opinion of his coffee making skills)
- Unlimited holidays
- A platform to become the best in the world at what you do. With a bunch of awesome people
We're looking for the best and brightest digital to join us. We want motivated, highly curious, proactive individuals to join us ASAP. To land this gig, you need a few things:
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speakers, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the Playstation in the gaming room are in English... so you get the picture: damn you speak English fine! (see what we did there?).
- Project management skills are important. A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients is essential.
- Ownership. Treat our clients' businesses as if they were our own.
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time.
- EU Work Permit
- You have 2 years+ experience in Digital Analytics
If you have a basic knowledge of:
- Google Analytics (implementation, customisation, debugging and reporting)
- Google Tag Manager
Then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for the digital leaders of the future - people with the potential to produce truly game-changing work. If you've got that potential, join us and unleash your inner front end development beast .