Digital Marketing Team Leader
Passionate about digital marketing strategy? Data analysis and analytics? Artificial intelligence? Working with internationally renowned brands? Well then...this could be of interest to you!
About the job
Hello there, you Digital Marketing Rockstar. So here’s the deal.
Between Cappuccinos and Spritz we’d like you to:
- Lead of a team of experts focused on launching stratospherically successful Performance & Social Marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of Digital Marketing Specialists to create market leading paid social campaigns helping ours/your clients to exceed their goals
- Help clients understand how to grow further….YouTube? Amazon? Apple? Tik Tok? You decide!!
- Help shape the growing Booster Box squad as we continue to punch above our weight across the globe
- Take part in our playstation & table tennis tournaments
In return we will give you:
- A fast paced, international environment - learn about different industries in different geographies
- The freedom to actually act on your own ideas and prove their value (we are big believers in ownership)
- Fantastic coffee (*the author of this job description has a very high opinion of his coffee making skills)
- Unlimited holidays
- A platform to become the best in the world at what you do. With a bunch of awesome like minded people.
We aren’t looking for a jack of all trades but we’re keen to keep this role flexible. How many of these can you relate to?
- You know Google Ads or Facebook Ads like the back of your hand
- You have a ton of ideas for new Performance Marketing & Paid Social hacks that are bursting to be tested
- You’re comfortable in a client facing role
- You’re experienced in working with and/or leading less experienced team members
- Marketing jargon is your mother tongue (and also you’re fluent in sarcasm)
- Your marketing strategy has a level of precision that is so military Ceaser looks like an amateur.
- You’re full of automation awesomeness, using tech to get stuff done faster or even building your own tools.
- If someone says “data” you say “analysis”. You love the chance to dive deeper than the mariana trench and dredge up insights that matter.
If you tick a few of these boxes we’d really really like you to get in touch. And feel free to suggest any other boxes that could help us be better at boosting performance and digital marketing success.
There are just a few things you’ll need:
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speakers, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the PlayStation in the gaming room will be in English... so you get the picture: damn you speak English fine! (see what we did there?).
- Project management skills are important. A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients is essential.
- Ownership. Treat our clients’ businesses as if they were our own.
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time.
- EU Work Permit
- You have 2-4 years+ experience in Performance & Digital Marketing as a Senior AM / Account Director or Exec / AM
We are looking for the digital leaders of the future - people with the potential to produce truly game-changing work. If you've got that potential, join us and unleash your inner Digital Marketing beast.
To make things as smooth as possible please ensure your CV is in English.